Landing page or contact forms are at the heart of inbound marketing—you can’t nurture leads unless you can capture their information and begin connecting. Paying attention to the details of your landing page and contact forms is essential.
This checklist of details from 123 Form Builder offers plenty of ways to improve the forms on your website to increase conversion rates and improve user experience.
Many of the suggestions made in this infographic tie into your strategy for many other aspects of content marketing as well:
- Hospitality and “swag” = giving your content character.
- Mobile friendly is essential whether you are talking about landing pages, blog posts and images, video or SEO.
- Be relevant. This should be the hallmark of all of your marketing content.
- Connect your website and your social channels.
We have more tips for optimizing your landing pages in these blog posts and resources:
- 8 Pieces Of The Landing Page Puzzle
- Using Landing Pages To Kick Off Lead Nurturing
- The Anatomy Of A Landing Page That Converts
- 4 Ways To Optimize Thank You Pages
- Two Landing Page Metrics You Should Be Measuring
- How To Optimize Landing Pages For Conversion ebook
- Landing Page Content Planning Template